Why Do Most Students STRUGGLE with JC Economics?
- ACING your Economics is never about MEMORIZING and REGURGITATING the content
- It is also NOT about WRITING the MOST content in the SHORTEST time
- Click on the PLAY Button where I reveal in my video 2 tips that can help you IMPROVE your learning of Economics almost INSTANTLY!
Upcoming Crash Courses
Classes Filling Up
Our UNFAIR Advantage – Small Group Classes
- Small group tuition has the twin advantages of a personalised learning process as well as peer learning.
- Compared to a larger group i.e. a lecture group in a school’s auditorium or lecture hall, it is much easier for tutors to identify “lost sheep” and clarify doubts in a small group setting.
- It is also easier for students to raise questions during lesson time.
- Peer learning in a small group setting has been heavily emphasised in most modern learning curriculums.
- Questions or points raised by a friend in class can help identify and iron out any of your conceptual blind spots.
- **role of price in allocating resources efficiently - **subsidies + taxes + price controls + quantity controls impact on stakeholders - **Education market or the role of education - Healthcare market - Asymmetric [...]
It is natural to feel stressed during such times. For some of you, the stress can be quite daunting, so much so that you may be unable to sleep [...]
The Production Possibilities Curve Summarized in 6 Points Here's all you need to know about the PPC : Point 1 : Master Its Definition. Before you go about blindly memorizing it, I urge you [...]
Hi students ! This blog post will equipped you with the answers to the meaning of 14 key words/phrases that often appear in case studies and essays. Using these important terms, I had a short [...]
For JC2 students, both H1 or H2. I have just completed all 6 days of my economics crash course this June school term break! Original Economics Resources, crafted personally by me, were printed and distributed [...]