Why Do Most Students STRUGGLE with JC Economics?
- ACING your Economics is never about MEMORIZING and REGURGITATING the content
- It is also NOT about WRITING the MOST content in the SHORTEST time
- Click on the PLAY Button where I reveal in my video 2 tips that can help you IMPROVE your learning of Economics almost INSTANTLY!
Upcoming Crash Courses
Current Lesson Schedule
Katong Plaza – Tuesday 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Jurong East – Wednesday 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Bishan – Sunday 9.30am to 11.30am
Bishan – Monday 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Katong Plaza – Tuesday 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Jurong East – Wednesday 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Jurong East – Thursday 5.00pm – 7.00pm
Jurong East – Thursday 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Kovan – Saturday 10.00am to 12.00pm
Kovan – Saturday 12.00pm to 2.00pm
Bishan – Sunday 11.30am to 1.30pm
IB Economics (Year 11)
Orchard – Saturday 4.45pm to 6.45pm
Orchard – Sunday 3.00pm to 5.00pm
Orchard – Sunday 5.15pm to 7.15pm
IB Economics (Year 12)
Bishan – Monday 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Orchard – Friday 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Orchard – Saturday 2.45pm to 4.45pm
Our UNFAIR Advantage – Small Group Classes
- Small group tuition has the twin advantages of a personalised learning process as well as peer learning.
- Compared to a larger group i.e. a lecture group in a school’s auditorium or lecture hall, it is much easier for tutors to identify “lost sheep” and clarify doubts in a small group setting.
- It is also easier for students to raise questions during lesson time.
- Peer learning in a small group setting has been heavily emphasised in most modern learning curriculums.
- Questions or points raised by a friend in class can help identify and iron out any of your conceptual blind spots.