Why Do Most Students STRUGGLE with JC Economics?
- ACING your Economics is never about MEMORIZING and REGURGITATING the content
- It is also NOT about WRITING the MOST content in the SHORTEST time
- Click on the PLAY Button where I reveal in my video 2 tips that can help you IMPROVE your learning of Economics almost INSTANTLY!
Are you prepared to ACE your Econs?
Countdown to A Level Economics
Upcoming Crash Courses
Classes Filling Up
Our UNFAIR Advantage – Small Group Classes
- Small group tuition has the twin advantages of a personalised learning process as well as peer learning.
- Compared to a larger group i.e. a lecture group in a school’s auditorium or lecture hall, it is much easier for tutors to identify “lost sheep” and clarify doubts in a small group setting.
- It is also easier for students to raise questions during lesson time.
- Peer learning in a small group setting has been heavily emphasised in most modern learning curriculums.
- Questions or points raised by a friend in class can help identify and iron out any of your conceptual blind spots.